Welcome to the Missenden Abbey website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Information provided here does not constitute a contract between the user and Missenden Abbey.
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice. Missenden Abbey retains the right to withdraw or amend any information without liability.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of information provided, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- We will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the use of the information held on this server.
- We try to ensure that downloadable content is free from viruses. However, we can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, images, videos, and the design, layout and appearance of the website. Reproduction is prohibited other than with the written permission of Missenden Abbey/ copyright holder.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s) or that we have any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The Missenden Abbey logo and associated logos may not be used without the express consent of Missenden Abbey. Requests to use the Missenden Abbey logo should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org