If you’d like to know more about the event, contact James Crebbin-Bailey on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8894 2816
Residential Course at Missenden Abbey - 24th & 25th August 2017
- Suitable for all age groups and all levels of expertise from garden enthusiasts with a passion for being creative with Topiary to students who are studying garden or horticulture, wishing to further their knowledge in a specific area of expertise.
- The format of the supervised 'hands-on' workshop will give students a chance to demonstrate their creativity working with their own un-cut Buxus plant, with one to one guidance and tuition with James, encouraging design inspiration - you get to keep your newly shaped Topiary plant!
- Please bring suitable clothing for outdoors.
The Topiary Tuition Day with James
- Practical demonstration of Topiary
- Technique and cutting
- Inspiration of Topiary in the garden setting from embryo plants to finished Topiary
- Tips on care and maintenance, pests and diseases
- Shortcuts to creating good strong shapes
- Presentation and discussion on Topiary
- Hands on workshop and your own plant to take away
Programme to include
- Residential course at Missenden Abbey
- 3pm arrival for afternoon tea and cheick into your accommodatoin
- 5pm welcome talk with James Crebbin-Bailey
- 6pm welcone drink with James followed y dinner
- Overnight stay with full English breakfast
- Topiary tuition day
- Practical hands on session
- Depart after tea
For more information, click here